new
writer
Memories of cadets from DHSNPCC , NCO Squad 2006/2007
Please click on the archives to read



links

DHS NPCC



tagboard




archives July 2007 April 2008 May 2008 December 2009 January 2010

Music Playing
我们的故事

Monday, May 12, 2008


There are times when you just feel empty.
There are days when you just feel crappy.
Life has a nasty habit of making you feel shitty.


When I was young I thought life was pretty.
I still do.
Pretty Shitty.

But that's ok. Because I had my squadmates.
For a while at any rate.
But life like that, isn't it? The past just wishes to stay dead
Just as we sometimes hate getting out of bed.

I think I've gotten over the shock of passing out
But there are days when you feel shitty, crappy and empty...
And life just seems to really get to you.
Which makes me wonder: what happened?

Fragment 8:38 PM link to post 0 comments